Author: Subject: TF RoTF Music Rundown **SPOILER ALERT**
westfall
Pacificateur Zimmerien
Star

Posts 20

Mood:

posted on 28-6-2009 at 12:18 Edit Post Reply With Quote
TF RoTF Music Rundown **SPOILER ALERT**

This is a list of all (or at least most) of the music present in Revenge of The Fallen.

Cues marked "NR" are unreleased cues. The names given to most of these are in no way official, just my take on each cue.

The list is subject to change and all opinions are welcomed.

NR 01 – “Prologue - First Contact” -> 17.000 years ago, Humans and Cybertronians meet for first time.

“N.E.S.T.” –> N.E.S.T. deploys in Shanghai

“The Shard” –> Arcee and The Twins chase Sideways

NR 02 – “Pursuit” -> Sideswipe attacks Sideways, Optimus drops from the C-17. Demolisher is destroyed.
Includes a new arrangement of “Arrival to Earth” and a faster rendition of "The Shard"

“Sam at the Lake” (from Transformers The Score)

“Green Day – 21 Guns” (from TF RoTF Soundtrack) -> Sam and Mikaela talk on the phone

“The Shard” -> Sam finds the cube splinter, kitchen bots attack.

NR 03 -> Small cue based on “Bumblebee”

“The Shard” -> Small cue as Sam gives the splinter to Mikaela.

“I’m so Excited”(?) -> BB radio

NR 04 - “Sad Bumblebee” -> Variant of “Optimus” or “BB Captured” – Sam says goodbye to Bumblebee

”The Fray - Never Say Never” -> Sam and Mikaela’s goodbye

NR 05 – “Diego Garcia” -> Wheelie spies on Mikaela and reports to Soundwave. The NEST Team returns to base. Galloway arrives.
Includes a variation of “Bumblebee”.

NR06 – “Ominous Warning” -> Optimus transforms and reports to Gen. Morshower. Galloway questions the reasons behind the Decepticons continuous attacks. Optimus asks a pertinent question.
Includes variations of “The Shard”, “Autobots” and ”The Fallen” and "Scorponok".

“Green Day – 21 Guns” (from TF RoTF Soundtrack) -> Sam arrives to his dorm.

“Witwicky” (from Transformers The Score) -> Sam meets Leo and his friends and is offered a job.

“Sam at the Lake” (from Transformers The Score) -> Sam’s mom on the rampage on campus.

NR 07 – “Ravage” -> Ravage’s incursion into Diego Garcia to steal the shard.

“The Used – Burnin’ Down the House” + “Green Day – 21 Guns” (instrumental) -> Sam at the frat party and Mikaela waiting for Sam for their first webchat date

NR 08 -> small cue as Sam starts writing symbols with cake frosting

Several songs play in Bumblebee’s radio including the theme from Jaws

NR 09 – “The Call of Fate” -> Optimus asks for Sam’s help. Variation of “Prime”

NR 10 – “Dive of the Decepticons” -> Constructicons, Ravage and Scalpel dive into the Laurentian Abyss to repair and
revive Megatron, military scramble, Megatron surfaces.

“The Fallen” (Not really sure of this one) -> Megatron boards the Nemesis and reports back to The Fallen.

NR 11 - “Einstein’s Wrong Variation” -> During his first class, Sam starts to have visions. He calls Mikaela totally freaked out. Wheelie ears them talk.

NR 12 – “Autobots On The Move” -> Mikaela goes to the airport, NEST receives an SOS from the Autobots.

“Witwicky” -> Leo hits on Alice, they arrive at the room where Sam is writing symbols on the walls.

NR 13 – “Alice” -> Alice “attacks” Sam ‘till Mikaela walks in, then she attacks Sam revealing her true nature. they hide in the library.
The start is an NR cue from the first movie, played in the scene where SecDef Keller adresses the nation with Lennox's wife watching (Timecode 00:19:00 to 00:19:30)

NR 14 – “Library Attack” -> Alice pursues Sam, Mikaela and Leo, until Mikaela smashes her with the car.
Includes variations of “The Shard” and “NEST” and a piece of "NR 02"

“The Shard” -> Grindor lifts the car and drops it on the abandoned factory.

“The Fallen” -> Megatron “talks” to Sam. (Cues of unreleased music are used during Scalpels examination).

“N.E.S.T.” -> Optimus and Bumblebee rescue Sam and the others.

NR 15 - “Escape” -> Optimus escapes with Sam on board.

“Forest Battle” -> Optimus battles alone against Megatron, Starscream and Grindor. (Most badass Optimus moment EVER, IMHO)

“The Fallen’s Arrival” -> Optimus falls, Autobots arrive to cover Sam’s escape, Lennox is informed of Optimus's death,
Megatron pummels Starscream on a rooftop, The Fallen and a group of Decepticons crash into an aircraft carrier, sinking it, other Decepticons crash worldwide. Sam becomes a wanted man.

NR 16 - “Autobots, Stand Down” -> Sam confronts Leo, Galloway disbands NEST and orders them and the Autobots to return to Diego Garcia.

"Don't Give Up" - Starts at the end of the scene where Galloway orders NEST to return to base, follows to the night scene where Sam says he'll turn himself in and Leo's return. In the movie it is followed by the instrumental version of "New Divide" as they travel to NY.

“New Divide Instrumental” -> Leo leads them to Robo-Warrior.

"Signs 2" - The scene where Simmons shows them the photos of the Seekers and Wheelie points the nearest one on the map.

“Witwicky” + ”Camaro on the Run” -> Cues edited together during the Museum invasion.

NR 18 – “Seeker” -> They search the museum ‘till they find Jetfire. Jetfire talks about his change of side to the Autobots, some robot humping ensues. Jetfire decifers the symbols and opens a space bridge to Egypt.
Includes new arrangements of “Arrival to Earth”, “The Shard” and “Einstein’s Wrong”

NR 19 – “History of Betraial” -> Jetfire tells the story of The Fallens betrayal and about the Sun-Harvester and The Matrix. They start their search.
Includes new arrangements of “Prime”.

NR 20 – “Run Like an Egyptian” -> Egyptian police pursues them. Simmons calls Lennox. Morshower receives Lennox’s message, Sam tries to figure out the riddle, stoped at check-point. Gang finds a place to hide

NR 21 – “The Three Kings” -> Sam and Mikaela talk about their relationship, Sam realizes what the 3 kings are.
Includes a new arrangement of “Optimus” and a clip of “Simmon Takes it Off”.

NR 22 – “Bailout” -> The gang heads for the mountains of Petra, Lennox finds a very creative way to get rid of Galloway, Morshower receives intel.

“Infinite White” -> Sam and his party find the temple ( only the final segment is played)

“Tomb of the Primes” -> Breaking the wall of the temple they find the tomb and The Matrix, but it turns to dust, C-17's from NEST arrive

NR 23 -> NEST and the Autobots jump from the C-17’s and take cover on the village

NR 24 – “One Man Alone” -> They split up, Simmons monologue, Leo joins him

Small cue of “Boggey Aproach” (from Transformers The Score - Promo)

NR 25 – “No Comms” -> After Starscream disables communications, Morshower receives a phone call from Galloway

"We Need An Assist-One Man" - Starts after Lennox's team writes that SOS (after losing comms), Morshower wants to know what is going on, the predator recon plane is launched, Simmons drives to the pyramid with Leo, ranting about being "one man... alone...", Megatron orders the Decepticons to attack, more of them fall from the skies, Lennox orders the NEST team to deploy. Music ends just before the Devastator scene.

NR 27 – “Hide, Seek and… RUN” -> Sam and Mikaela hide in the village while Starscream, Longhaul, Ravage and several protoforms look for them, an “Insecticon” finds them and they have to run for their lives. Ironhide and NEST mobilize

NR 28 – “Sand Storm” -> Devastator uses his vortex to suck everything in sight, including Mudflap. Mudflap escapes and attacks with the help of Skids (who, accidentally shoots him in the face), Ron and Judy are used by Rampage to force Sam to surrender.

“The Shard” + “Optimus Hero” -> Bumblebee fights Rampage and Ravage

NR 29 – “Letting Go” -> Sam tells his parents to run with Bumblebee
Includes new arrangements of “Bumblebee Captured”

NR 30 – “Choppers Down” -> Simmons and Leo rescue survivors from the downed Jordanian choppers

NR 31 – “Operation Firestorm Part 1” -> Morshowher receives images from Egypt and orders deployment of all forces. Simmons radios the coordinates of Devastator , rail-gun deployment is ordered, reinforcement troops arrive
Includes a new arrangement of “Scorponok” and what appears to be a piece of "Dom and Maria" from Jablonsky's Gears of War 2 OST

“Precious Cargo” -> Amidst the raging battle Lennox and Epps meet with Sam and Mikaela

NR 31 – “Operation Firestorm Part 2” –> Rail-Gun fires and hits Devastator

NR 32 - “F-22’s to the Village” ->Sam, Mikaela, Lennox, Epps and Ironhide run for cover to outrun the bombardment after Epps's bad flare toss. Megatron shoots Sam.

“Matrix of Leadership” -> Sam's near death experience and "meeting" with the primes, Matrix reforms and Sam revives Optimus

“I Claim Your Sun” -> The Fallen steals the Matrix and activates the harvester, Jetfire sacrifices his spark to give his parts to Optimus, Optimus flies to the pyramid and destroys the arvester, Optimus defeats
Megatron

“I Rise, You Fall” -> Optimus battles The Fallen, Megatron and Starscream escape, final reunion scenes

“Linkin Park – New Divide” -> start of the end credits, remaining songs are unknown at this point.

Hybrid Soldier
Spirit Zimmerien
StarStarStarStarStar

Posts 2282

Mood:

posted on 28-6-2009 at 15:52 Edit Post Reply With Quote
smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
darth2602
Gladiator Zimmerien
StarStar

Posts 72

Mood:

posted on 28-6-2009 at 17:20 Edit Post Reply With Quote
- what version of witwicky is used part 1, 2, 3 ?

> after greed day
> after nr12

- where is "heed our warning" ?

- where to place "prime" ?

WHY SO SERIOUS ? HAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha

westfall
Pacificateur Zimmerien
Star

Posts 20

Mood:

posted on 28-6-2009 at 17:33 Edit Post Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by darth2602
- what version of witwicky is used part 1, 2, 3 ?

> after greed day
> after nr12

- where is "heed your warning" ?

- whre to place "prime" ?

The parts they used on this film can be atributed to any "Witwicky" themed track, on the side of caution i went with the one that was released on the official CD.

Prime is all over the movie, many tracks on the CD have it, many NR tracks have it, but the theme itself as is on the score CD, the so called "Album Version", is not in the film. Closest renditions are NR 09, NR 17 and NR 19, but they are different enough to warrant standalone track status.

As for "Heed our Warning", as far as i could tell it is nowhere to be found in the film. It may have been cut down to fit specific scenes and not easily recognisible. One part of the track has the "Witwicky" theme in there, maybe one of the "Witwickys" on the list is actually this track. If anyone can identify a cue of "Heed (...)" in the movie, just let me know

darth2602
Gladiator Zimmerien
StarStar

Posts 72

Mood:

posted on 28-6-2009 at 20:19 Edit Post Reply With Quote
and for the Shard + Optimus Hero

it's the 1st+ the 2nd at the end or a complex mix ?

WHY SO SERIOUS ? HAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha

westfall
Pacificateur Zimmerien
Star

Posts 20

Mood:

posted on 29-6-2009 at 12:38 Edit Post Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by darth2602
and for the Shard + Optimus Hero

it's the 1st+ the 2nd at the end or a complex mix ?

Piece of "The Shard" edited to fit the scene as BB beats the crap out of Rampage, music stops while Ravage attacks and is finished off, then as BB finishes Rampage we ear "Optimus Hero" (Wich is the final cue of "You're a Soldier Now" in the official score CD). It sound a bit different from the original but not enough for me to classify it as NR.

DemonStar
Prince Zimmerien
StarStarStar

Posts 182

Mood: TLK-ised

posted on 30-6-2009 at 08:35 Edit Post Reply With Quote
Uber cool, westfall! Great job! smiliesmilie

[url=http://www.petitiononline.com/LIONKING/petition.html]Click here to help us get THE LION KING COMPLETE SCORE released officially! Thanks![/url]

westfall
Pacificateur Zimmerien
Star

Posts 20

Mood:

posted on 2-7-2009 at 12:20 Edit Post Reply With Quote
Did some minor changes to the list mostly in NR's 06,13 and 14.
westfall
Pacificateur Zimmerien
Star

Posts 20

Mood:

posted on 3-8-2009 at 10:33 Edit Post Reply With Quote
modified info for track NR31, previous NR 32 is now part o NR31, previous "F-22's to the City" is now NR32 - "F-22's to the Village".
barrrrrrrrrr10
Pacificateur Zimmerien

Posts 5

Mood:

posted on 30-8-2009 at 18:19 Edit Post Reply With Quote
where can i have those tracks?
big part of this tracks is not in the original OST of the movie...and i relly want them!!

westfall
Pacificateur Zimmerien
Star

Posts 20

Mood:

posted on 30-8-2009 at 18:34 Edit Post Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by barrrrrrrrrr10
big part of this tracks is not in the original OST of the movie...and i relly want them!!

So do many of us, my friend. Unfortunately, at least for now they are unavailable in any form of listenable way. I made this list through an audio rip from the Cams that can be found on the web. I have all the tracks cut from that but, as you can assume it has fx and dialogue over it, and though the sound is good, it doesn't match a DVDRip or a CD quality. It's enough for me to scratch my itch till, hopefully, either a bootleg, promo or official release comes out, like for the first one (Although i wouldn't count on an official release... still waiting for the full score from the first.)

barrrrrrrrrr10
Pacificateur Zimmerien

Posts 5

Mood:

posted on 30-8-2009 at 18:50 Edit Post Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by westfall
quote:

So do many of us, my friend. Unfortunately, at least for now they are unavailable in any form of listenable way. I made this list through an audio rip from the Cams that can be found on the web. I have all the tracks cut from that but, as you can assume it has fx and dialogue over it, and though the sound is good, it doesn't match a DVDRip or a CD quality. It's enough for me to scratch my itch till, hopefully, either a bootleg, promo or official release comes out, like for the first one (Although i wouldn't count on an official release... still waiting for the full score from the first.)

ok...but if ther is no expanding version to the first one so who can promise us that it will be any way? (and you sure ther is no expanding tracks to the firs movie? and if not so when?)

westfall
Pacificateur Zimmerien
Star

Posts 20

Mood:

posted on 30-8-2009 at 19:23 Edit Post Reply With Quote
We can just hope something like what was done for the first score comes out.

The first scores official release took, as you may know, a long time to come out, after a huge petition and fan demand, being published in October 2007, almost 4 months after the movie came out in theatres. By that time 2 promos had been released on the web, first, one with 13 tracks, followed by another with 52 tracks, including the 13 already leaked. Although it did include some fan favorites like "Scorponok" most of the main themes were absent and were only released in the official CD. A 2 CD full score was considered if sales for the CD were good (as they were) but, unfortunately, never saw the light of day. But, between the official CD and the promos, most of the music except for a few small cues, can be obtained.

For RoTF, the official score was published before the movie came out. Until this moment no other material has surfaced. Hopefully it will. If not, i'm sure someone will extract one from the DVDs when they are published in October. Many soundtracks only see a full release through this type of bootleg.

I've said it before, if the studios don't want to risk publishing full CDs, they could sell the full scores on the web through services like iTunes and make a lot of money without so much risk. They would get theirs and we would get the music we love. But until that day comes, i'll get the bootleg releases anytime.

barrrrrrrrrr10
Pacificateur Zimmerien

Posts 5

Mood:

posted on 30-8-2009 at 20:47 Edit Post Reply With Quote
quote:

The first scores official release took, as you may know, a long time to come out, after a huge petition and fan demand, being published in October 2007, almost 4 months after the movie came out in theatres. By that time 2 promos had been released on the web, first, one with 13 tracks, followed by another with 52 tracks, including the 13 already leaked. Although it did include some fan favorites like "Scorponok" most of the main themes were absent and were only released in the official CD. A 2 CD full score was considered if sales for the CD were good (as they were) but, unfortunately, never saw the light of day. But, between the official CD and the promos, most of the music except for a few small cues, can be obtained.

For RoTF, the official score was published before the movie came out. Until this moment no other material has surfaced. Hopefully it will. If not, i'm sure someone will extract one from the DVDs when they are published in October. Many soundtracks only see a full release through this type of bootleg.

I've said it before, if the studios don't want to risk publishing full CDs, they could sell the full scores on the web through services like iTunes and make a lot of money without so much risk. They would get theirs and we would get the music we love. But until that day comes, i'll get the bootleg releases anytime.

so is ther any more tracks to the first movie or not? and if ther are so where can i find them?

westfall
Pacificateur Zimmerien
Star

Posts 20

Mood:

posted on 27-9-2009 at 11:13 Edit Post Reply With Quote
quote:
quote:

so is ther any more tracks to the first movie or not? and if ther are so where can i find them?

I thought imy answer had been clear. But i'll sum up what is available:

- Official CD release
- Bootleg or Promo release (52 tracks, including the 13 from the previous Promo)

The promo has been distributed in a variety of names and number of discs. Bottom line, they all have the same material as the Official CD+52 track Promo, any "new" material is either made by fans, re-cuts of the available material, or ripped from the DVD menus. The 4 disc "All-Spark Edition" and the 2 disc 60 track version hav a few of those, eg.:
- Qatar - This is from another Jablonsky score, not TF.
-Megatron Awakes - Re-cut version of Soccent Attack
-Road Reunion - Part of "Scorponock" with accelerated tempo

The All-Spark Edition also includes songs from the album and the game score.

THE ONLY NEW UNRELEASED MATERIAL to surface recently can be found at
http://www.stevejablonskyonline.com/index.html
and is called "Megatron Awakens (Original Unused Track)". Despite the name it is not the same in the 2 CD bootleg. This is an unused track in the movie but was used in the final trailer for Revenge of the Fallen.

d a r t h
Pacificateur Zimmerien

Posts 4

Mood:

posted on 3-10-2009 at 14:16 Edit Post Reply With Quote
i am the maker of the Allspark edition...

> i don't know

> Yes

> Yes

westfall
Pacificateur Zimmerien
Star

Posts 20

Mood:

posted on 3-10-2009 at 16:54 Edit Post Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by d a r t h
i am the maker of the Allspark edition...

> i don't know

First of all, kudos for the work you had compiling all the stuff on the All-Spark Edition.

"Qatar" is a clip from one of Jablonsky's track for "Live From Bagdad". What is heard on TF, at least to me, always sounded like the original TF theme played in a duduk(?).

Ele
Pacificateur Zimmerien
Star

Posts 10

Mood:

posted on 14-10-2009 at 18:17 Edit Post Reply With Quote
Westfall, how is your expanded score going? Will you upload it when youre done?
westfall
Pacificateur Zimmerien
Star

Posts 20

Mood:

posted on 15-10-2009 at 16:18 Edit Post Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ele
Westfall, how is your expanded score going? Will you upload it when youre done?

It's going slowly. If i get an even remotely decent result i'll try to upload it.

d a r t h
Pacificateur Zimmerien

Posts 4

Mood:

posted on 22-10-2009 at 12:16 Edit Post Reply With Quote
Please help us to get like 5,000 to realese the expanded score

http://www.petitiononline.com/tf2music/petition.html

To: Record/CD Company

This petition is being written to Warner Brothers/Reprise records to request for a full (or at least expanded) release of the 2009 film score to the movie "Transformers: Revenge of Fallen", composed by Steve Jablonsky.* The movie for the first film was incredible (almost a full hour of CD music), however the music on the CD release for the second lacked the power and excitement heard in the first. Watching the movie itself, there are many peices of music that were excluded in the CD release.

As a film score and Jablonsky fan, I believe an additional release of the music is in order. Please consider this petition; thank you!

*Note: Hans Zimmer, Lorne Balfe, and any others involved in the making of this incredible score should also be recognized for their talent and assistance.

Sincerely,

The Undersigned

westfall
Pacificateur Zimmerien
Star

Posts 20

Mood:

posted on 9-11-2009 at 11:14 Edit Post Reply With Quote
quote:
I thought imy answer had been clear. But i'll sum up what is available:

- Official CD release
- Bootleg or Promo release (52 tracks, including the 13 from the previous Promo)

The promo has been distributed in a variety of names and number of discs. Bottom line, they all have the same material as the Official CD+52 track Promo, any "new" material is either made by fans, re-cuts of the available material, or ripped from the DVD menus. The 4 disc "All-Spark Edition" and the 2 disc 60 track version hav a few of those, eg.:

The All-Spark Edition also includes songs from the album and the game score.

THE ONLY NEW UNRELEASED MATERIAL to surface recently can be found at
http://www.stevejablonskyonline.com/index.html
and is called "Megatron Awakens (Original Unused Track)". Despite the name it is not the same in the 2 CD bootleg. This is an unused track in the movie but was used in the final trailer for Revenge of the Fallen.

Big update on this side of things. After much search on the web for the fabled still unreleased music wich i was sure existed, thanks to not only earing pieces of them as BGM on the featurettes on the bonus DVDs for both movies, but also to a youtube clip wich actually listed some of them with actual samples, i finally got them, thanks to 2 forum members at another forum i visit regularly. One made the request, having obtained an actual track list, wich i backed up. To be frank i thought no one would reply... but they did. And a few hours ago i finally got the full TF score.

The tracklist is as follows:

Disc One

01. Autobots (2:33) (Official Release)

02. Soldiers Arrive (0:31) (Promo)

03. Bogey Approach (1:23) (Promo, Expanded 1)

04. My Ladies (0:34) (Expanded 1)

05. Soccent Attack (2:08) (Official Release, Promo, Expanded 1)

06. Sam's Theme (2:00) *

07. Crazy Grandfather (0:16) (Expanded 1)

08. Angry Camaro (1:12) (Expanded 1)

09. Deciphering the Signal (3:09) (Official Release)

10. Sam at the Lake (2:00) (Official Release, Expanded 1)

11. Belly Shot (0:15) (Expanded 1)

12. Pentagon to Air Force One (0:50) (Expanded 1)

13. Main Frame Tampering (2:30) (Expanded 1 under the title "The All Spark")

14. Cargo Shootout (1:58) (Expanded 1 under the title "Main Frame Tampering")

15. Camaro on the Run (2:51) (Promo, Expanded 1)

16. Scorponok (5:30) (Official Release, Promo, Expanded 1)

17. Sim in the Compact (0:35) (Expanded 1)

18. Embedded Message (1:11) (Expanded 1 under the title "Deciphering the Signal")

19. Satan's Camaro (0:30) (Expanded 1)

20. Sam's Pink Bike Pursuit (0:52) (Promo, Expanded 1)

21. Are You Ladiesman 217? (1:26) (Promo, Expanded 1)

22. We're Locked In (2:09) (Expanded 1)

23. Arrival to Earth (5:27) (Official Release)

24. Cybertron (2:46) (Official Release, Expanded 1)

25. Witwicky (Official Release, Expanded 1)

26. Sector 7 (0:33) (Expanded 1)

27. Take Em and Bake Em (1:01) (Expanded 1)

28. Criminals are Hot (0:42) (Expanded 1)

29. Autobots to the Rescue (1:20) (Promo, Expanded 1)

30. Not to Hear That (0:26) (Expanded 1)

31. Simmons Takes It Off (0:50) (Expanded 1)

32. Speaker Phone (0:50) (Expanded 1)

33. When Feds Attack (2:05) (Official Release, Promo, Expanded 1)

34. Bumblebee Captured (2:17) (Official Release, Promo, Expanded 1)

35. Hoover Dam (1:09) (Promo, Expanded 1)

36. Optimus (3:16) (Official Release)

37. Frenzy Falls (0:25) (Expanded 1)

38. People Are Going to Die Here (0:30) (Expanded 1)

39. The All Spark (3:35) (Official Release)

40. Decepticons (3:52) (Official Release)

41. Nokia Bot (0:20) (Expanded 1)

42. Speeding Autos (0:32) (Expanded 1)

43. Bumblebee (3:58) (Official Release)

44. Frenzy (1:57) (Official Release)

Disc Two

01. Megatron Awakens (Unused) (3:42)*

02. Optimus Sword (0:41) (Expanded 1)

03. F-22s to the City (1:33) (Official Release, Expanded 1)

04. Stumble Bumble (1:11) (Promo, Expanded 1)

05. Devastator (0:52) (Promo, Expanded 1 under the title "Stumble Bumble Part 2")

06. You're A Soldier Now (3:27) (Official Release)

07. Downtown Battle (1:19) (Promo, Expanded 1)

08. Mountain Dew (0:43) (Expanded 1)

09. Sam in the Building (0:42) (Expanded 1)

10. Surreal Mikaela (0:36) (Expanded 1)

11. Sam on the Roof (2:02) (Official Release, Expanded 1)

12. Optimus vs. Megatron (4:04) (Official Release, Promo, Expanded 1)

13. No Sacrifice No Victory (2:29) (Official Release, Promo, Expanded 1)

14. A Call to Arms (Unused) (2:27) *

15. Attack (Demo) (5:11) *

16. Battle (Unused) (3:51) *

17. Brooding (Demo) (4:34) *

18. Tense Action (Demo) (2:53) *

19. Autobots (Alternate - Less Choir) (2:38) *

20. Deciphering the Signal (Alternate) (2:00) (Expanded 1)

21. Mainframe Tampering (Alternate) (3:45) (Expanded 1)

22. Scorponok (Album Version) (4:57) (Official Release)

23. Arrival to Earth (Alternate - Original Version) (8:17) *

24. Cybertron (Alternate - No Cello) (2:45) *

25. Decepticons (Alternate) (4:43)*

26. The All Spark (Alternate - No Cello) (3:55)*

27. Devastator (Alternate) (Expanded 1 as the final cue of "Stumble Bumble Part 2")

28. No Sacrifice No Victory (Alternate - Less Choir)*

*Not on previous expanded score or both promos (52 track/60 track)

As for the score of Revenge of The Fallen, i'll be updating the list soon as some of it has been changed. Listening to the music without much of the vocal and SFX helps a lot to better understand what you are actually listening to. For those who have asked when i might have a working score i have one of the channels almost finished. Second will follow soon. Then i'll have to mix it up, do a bit of editing and try to tweek it a bit. Do understand, though most vocals and SFX are not present, a great deal still remains, mostly SFX and some robot dialog. It's is by no means a perfect thing but until, hopefully, an official release is made or the full score gets leaked, it will help you get through. It's helped me.

westfall
Pacificateur Zimmerien
Star

Posts 20

Mood:

posted on 11-11-2009 at 15:25 Edit Post Reply With Quote
OK, the first 2 tracks have been mixed.
The names won't be exactly like on my original list but info about wich is wich will be given where necessary.

NR 01 – “Prologue - First Contact”
This was my first disapointment. Optimus's voice thunders through all channels so we can hear his speech. Tryed removing his voice but the result was so bad i just decided to keep it in. Besides, who doesn't love to ear Prime speak?

NR 02 - "Shanghai Pursuit - Optimus Drop" (Previously "Pursuit")
I might still mix this with NRs 13 and 14 (They are all part of the same track and if i can edit it in a way that makes any sense, i'll mix them all in one track. If not, i'll keep them separate. In that case, 13 and 14 will be just one track).

More soon.

barrrrrrrrrr10
Pacificateur Zimmerien

Posts 5

Mood:

posted on 14-11-2009 at 23:24 Edit Post Reply With Quote
firs,tank you guys about what you are doing....
but when does it going to be relese by you?
i am talking about:
NR 01 – “Prologue - First Contact”
and
NR 02 - "Shanghai Pursuit - Optimus Drop"

Sylvos
Roi Zimmerien
StarStarStarStar

Posts 770

Mood:

posted on 14-11-2009 at 23:58 Edit Post Reply With Quote
quote:

Umm... It's the same as the OST track, this one, really. The only difference is that the OST track is mastered and the chorus is mixed louder. When I listened, I heard the same amount of choir.

Why is there a cue titled Devastator by the way? Isn't that a RotF thing?

westfall
Pacificateur Zimmerien
Star

Posts 20

Mood:

posted on 15-11-2009 at 01:57 Edit Post Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sylvos
quote:

Umm... It's the same as the OST track, this one, really. The only difference is that the OST track is mastered and the chorus is mixed louder. When I listened, I heard the same amount of choir.

Why is there a cue titled Devastator by the way? Isn't that a RotF thing?

The choir is much more subsided. And "Devastator" is actually Brawl, the Decepticon tank. There was a mix up and the character ended up being called Devastator in the movie.

<<  1    2  >>
New topic Reply